Eaton Bray Parish Council
Minutes of 5th November 2018
Below is a summary of the minutes of the Eaton Bray Parish Council Meeting of 5th November 2018.
A full version can be downloaded in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF):
Summary of Minutes - 5th November 2018
Vacany - Parish Councillor
Are you concerned about traffic? Are you concerned about the place you live?
Eaton Bray is a great place to live and its residents have the opportunity to shape its development by contributing towards the ongoing activities overseen by the Parish Council. If you are able to contribute and have an interest in the parish (roads/speeding/Speedwatch), then please have a chat with any of the existing Councillors or contact the Parish Clerk.
Central Beds Council (CBC) - Councillor Ken Janes
- Eaton Bray Police contact : PC Edward Ruston - Email: [email protected]
- For general Police contact/enquiries: Non–emergency call 101 / All emergencies 999
- REMINDER: Please report incidents/see something suspicious - at any time of day. Try to obtain as much detail as possible to aid the police in their investigations.
For reporting a crime on-line: bedfordshire.police.uk/report/Report-Shared/Report-a-crime
- PC Helen Pecorini was in attendance, she went through the list of crime stats for the parish and confirmed details of this can be found via the following CBC link: Crime Stats for Eaton Bray Parish (November 2018)
School Lane Recreation Ground Dog Hygiene Bins
A note to ALL dog walkers to be please use the dog bins located at the entrance to School Lane Recreation Ground. Wallace Drive and car park, and to NOT use the general waste bins. Thank you.
Residents - keep your eyes on the Parish Council web site/facebook - for updates.
Parish Council website: www.ebpc.uk/np
Next Council Meetings
- Monday 3rd December 2018, from 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern (1st floor).
- Monday 7th January 2019, from 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern (1st floor).
The Parish Clerk can be contacted using the details shown on the Eaton Bray Parish Council home page.