The WI meet at 7.30pm on the first Monday of each month in Eaton Bray Methodist Church.
New members are always very welcome.
For more information phone (01525) 220991.
- January 2017: Victoria Poulton's talk on the history of Woburn was delightful.
- December 2016: Colin Oakes gave a talk entitled Eighteen Years in a Grotto: Santa Speaks.
- November 2016: Graham Harrison We were looking forward to our speaker for the evening as it was an unusual topic; Poison as a Medicine.
- October 2016: Wendy Austin gave us an extremely interesting, illustrated talk on Ashridge House and the part the Brownlow family played in the Estate.
- September 2016: Paul Heley gave a very informative talk on Chasing Polar Bears.
- November 2008: Jennie Moody MBE who founded Luton Women's Aid; a charity that offers a refuge for abused women and their children.
- October 2008: Anna Conti gave a very enjoyable talk and demonstration, on the intricateness of designing and making stained glass windows and panels.
- September 2008: Mel Rees is an author, who has been giving talks for the past six years that look at the characterisations and situations from everyday life in a very humorous way.
- March 2008: Mr Runnalls Davis gave an interesting talk and slide show on the work carried out by women operating canal narrow boats during the Second World War.
- November 2007: Rusty Goffe spoke to us about his lifetime in show business.
- October 2007: Ann Parsons who gave a very interesting and humorous talk entitled Royal Connections
- July 2007: Diane spoke about the work of the charity Dogs for the Disabled.
- June 2007: Lorna Salmon gave us an interesting humorous talk about '50 Years on the Fiddle'.