Eaton Bray Parish Council
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOI) the Parish Council is required to routinely and proactively provide information to the public.
The following documents are currently available.
- Code of Conduct
- Financial Regulations Relating To Eaton Bray Parish Council
- Standing Orders
- Risk Assessment
- Freedom of Information/Model Publication Scheme
- Information available from Eaton Bray Parish Council
- Schedule of Charges (The Cemetary, Bower Lane)
- Parish Council Contacts
- Policies and Procedures
- Local Council Document and Record Retention
- Cemetery Regulations
- Allotment Tenancy Agreement
Eaton Bray Parish has allotment land for letting, if interested please contact the Parish Clerk for more information/availability.
- Grant Aid Application Form
- Street Party Guide (e.g. for Jubilee Street Parties)
- The Fouling of Land by Dogs (Central Bedfordshire) Order 2014
- The Dogs on Leads (Central Bedfordshire) Order 2014
- The Dogs on Leads by Direction (Central Bedfordshire) Order 2014
- The Dogs Exclusion (Central Bedfordshire) Order 2014
- Maps of areas covered by specific orders
If you would like to view the Annual Return from 2014 to 2017, a summary is now available:
Summary of Eaton Bray Parish Council's Annual Return from 2014 to 2017.
Previous annual return summaries:
- Eaton Bray Parish Council's Annual Return from 2011-2014
- Eaton Bray Parish Council's Annual Return from 2007-2011
Register of Members' Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
- List of Eaton Bray Parish Councillors
- Register of Interests - Councillor Joan Conner
- Register of Interests - Councillor Linda Doughty
- Register of Interests - Councillor Gordon Johns
- Register of Interests - Councillor Richard Windmill
The original signed forms are held with the Parish Clerk.
For further information about these Parish Council Business Matters' documents, or if you have other questions regarding Eaton Bray Parish Council and its responsibilities, please contact the Parish Council Clerk.