Eaton Bray Parish Council
These byelaws apply to open spaces around the village.
- NO GOLF PRACTICE, GOLF OR PUTTING
- NO RIDING OF HORSES OR PONIES
- NO UNAUTHORISED FIRES OR BARBEQUES OR COOKING
- NO GRAZING OF ANIMALS - UNLESS WITH THE WRITTEN PERMISSION OF EATON BRAY PARISH COUNCIL
- NO DRIVING OF MOTOR VEHICLES OR MOTOR BIKES - EXCEPT MOBILITY CARRIAGES
- NO CAMPING OR OVERNIGHT PARKING
- NO CLIMBING OF TREES OR ANY STRUCTURE OR BARRIER
- NO PERSON SHALL CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY TREE OR SHRUB
- BALL GAMES PERMITTED PROVIDED IT DOES NOT CAUSE ANNOYANCE TO OTHERS
- NO LOUD PLAYING OF RADIO CD OR ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENT TO A LEVEL WHICH CAUSES ANNOYANCE TO OTHERS
The above is a summary of the full byelaw, which may be seen by applying to: The Clerk of the Eaton Bray Parish Council.
Issued by the Clerk to the Eaton Bray Parish Council, January 2008