Eaton Bray Parish Council
Minutes of 1st October 2018
Below is a summary of the minutes of the Eaton Bray Parish Council Meeting of 1st October 2018.
A full version can be downloaded in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF):
Summary of Minutes - 1st October 2018
Central Beds Council (CBC) - Councillor Ken Janes
Councillor Ken Janes wanted to reiterate to the Parish Council that he is unable to pass a view on a planning application; he must remain neutral, and can only present statement of fact.
- Eaton Bray Police contact : PC Edward Ruston - Email: [email protected]
- For general Police contact/enquiries: Non–emergency call 101 / All emergencies 999
- REMINDER: Please report incidents/see something suspicious - at any time of day. Try to obtain as much detail as possible to aid the police in their investigations.
For reporting a crime on-line: bedfordshire.police.uk/report/Report-Shared/Report-a-crime
CBC Draft Local Plan/Eaton Park
The Parish Council have written to CBC to request, under the Freedom of Information Act, the following details:
- Why the land adjacent to Eaton Park originally appeared on the CBC Central Plan and was then removed as not suitable for development, for it to reappear on the draft Local Plan.
- To explain why Eaton Park status changed and the decision for that change.
The Parish Council are awaiting a response.
Residents - keep your eyes on the Parish Council web site/facebook - for updates.
Parish Council website: www.ebpc.uk/np
Next Council Meetings
- Monday 5th November 2018, from 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern (1st floor).
- Monday 3rd December 2018, from 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern (1st floor).
The Parish Clerk can be contacted using the details shown on the Eaton Bray Parish Council home page.