Eaton Bray Parish Council
Minutes of 3rd September 2018
Below is a summary of the minutes of the Eaton Bray Parish Council Meeting of 3rd September 2018.
A full version can be downloaded in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF):
Summary of Minutes - 3rd September 2018
Vacany - Parish Councillor
Are you concerned about traffic? Are you concerned about the place you live?
Eaton Bray is a great place to live and its residents have the opportunity to shape its development by contributing towards the ongoing activities overseen by the Parish Council. If you are able to contribute and have an interest in the parish (roads/speeding/Speedwatch), then please have a chat with any of the existing Councillors or contact the Parish Clerk.
Central Beds Council (CBC) - Councillor Ken Janes
- Eaton Bray Police contact : PC Edward Ruston - Email: Edward.Ruston@Bedfordshire.pnn.Police.uk
- For general Police contact/enquiries: Non–emergency call 101 / All emergencies 999
- REMINDER: Please report incidents/see something suspicious - at any time of day. Try to obtain as much detail as possible to aid the police in their investigations.
For reporting a crime on-line: bedfordshire.police.uk/report/Report-Shared/Report-a-crime
The Parish Council are trying to build up a picture of the number of vehicle/van crimes experienced in Eaton Bray Parish - if you have been affected the Parish Council would really appreciate hearing from you.
Please email the Parish Clerk with your details, including:
- Date of incident
- Approximate time, i.e. night/day/between .... hours.
- If reported to the police - crime reference number
Residents - keep your eyes on the Parish Council web site/facebook - for updates.
Parish Council website: www.ebpc.uk/np
Next Council Meetings
- Monday 1st October 2018, from 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern (1st floor).
- Monday 5th November 2018, from 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern (1st floor).
The Parish Clerk can be contacted using the details shown on the Eaton Bray Parish Council home page.