Eaton Bray Parish Council
Minutes of 4th June 2018
Below is a summary of the minutes of the Eaton Bray Parish Council Meeting of 4th June 2018.
A full version can be downloaded in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF):
Summary of Minutes - 4th June 2018
Vacany - Parish Councillor
Eaton Bray is a great place to live and its residents have the opportunity to shape its development by contributing towards the ongoing activities overseen by the Parish Council. If you are able to contribute and have an interest in the parish roads/speeding/Speedwatch, then please have a chat with any of the existing Councillors or contact the Parish Clerk.
Central Beds Council (CBC) - Councillor Ken Janes
- Eaton Bray Police contact : Sergeant Liam Mitchell, Community Policing Team/Leighton Buzzard - email [email protected] (all information is confidential and no names will be disclosed).
- For general Police contact/enquiries: Non–emergency call 101 / All emergencies 999
- REMINDER: Please report incidents/see something suspicious - at any time of day. Try to obtain as much detail as possible to aid the police in their investigations.
Letters have gone out to all residents advising them of the 6 week consultation period, Friday 11th May to Friday 22nd June 2018 and the two open meetings at The Coffee Tavern for residents to view the plan/ask questions on, Saturday 19th May and Wednesday 6th June 2018.
The Parish Council are looking into two options for the parish:
- Installing CCTV cameras at the entrance points to the village, to help identify suspect vehicles and record average speeds through parish.
- To install speed cameras, located in problem areas within the parish.
Next Council Meetings
- Monday 2nd July 2018, from 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern (1st floor).
- Monday 3rd September 2018, from 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern (1st floor).
The Parish Clerk can be contacted using the details shown on the Eaton Bray Parish Council home page.