Eaton Bray Parish Council
Minutes of 9th April 2018
Below is a summary of the minutes of the Eaton Bray Parish Council Meeting of 9th April 2018.
A full version can be downloaded in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF):
Summary of Minutes - 9th April 2018
Reminder: St. Mary's Village Carnival, Saturday 7th July 2018
Eaton Bray Parish Council together with the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group will have a stall at St Mary's Village Carnival - please do take the time to visit us.
Central Beds Council (CBC) - Councillor Ken Janes
- Eaton Bray Police contact : PC Konopka - email Slav.Konopka2@Bedfordshire.pnn.Police.uk (all information is confidential and no names will be disclosed).
- For general Police contact/enquiries: Non–emergency call 101 / All emergencies 999
- REMINDER: Please report incidents/see something suspicious - at any time of day. Try to obtain as much detail as possible to aid the police in their investigations.
Concerns have again been raised regarding problem parking in the parish. The Council wished to remind all residents that you can report a parking problem in Central Bedfordshire by calling CBC on 0300 300 8005 or via the link: centralbedfordshire.gov.uk/transport/report/parking-problem.aspx or illegal/dangerous parking to Bedfordshire Police.
The Parish Council felt it was important to mark the centenary of the First World War (2014 to 2018) and is looking at purchasing Silent Soldiers, life-size silhouettes, which will be located within the parish.
Residents - keep your eyes on the Parish Council website/facebook - for consultation details/updates.
Parish Council website: ebpc.uk/np
Next Council Meetings
- Monday 14th May 2018, from 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern (1st floor).
- Monday 4th June 2018, from 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern (1st floor).
The Parish Clerk can be contacted using the details shown on the Eaton Bray Parish Council home page.