Eaton Bray Parish Council
Minutes of 7th January 2019
Below is a summary of the minutes of the Eaton Bray Parish Council Meeting of 7th January 2019.
A full version can be downloaded in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF):
Summary of Minutes - 7th January 2019
Central Beds Council (CBC) - Councillor Ken Janes
- Eaton Bray Police contact : PC Edward Ruston - Email: [email protected]
- For general Police contact/enquiries: Non–emergency call 101 / All emergencies 999
- Please report incidents/see something suspicious - at any time of day. Try to obtain as much detail as possible to aid the police in their investigations.
For reporting a crime on-line: bedfordshire.police.uk/report/Report-Shared/Report-a-crime
Residents - keep your eyes on the Parish Council web site/facebook - for updates.
Parish Council website: www.ebpc.uk/np
Asset Of Community Value
The registration of The White Horse as an Asset of Community Value is due to shortly expire, it was agreed to re-apply for this village asset; the relevant paperwork will be completed and forwarded to CBC for consideration.
Parish Burial Land
The Parish Council has approached land owner(s) regarding purchase of land for an extension to the current Cemetery. They are awaiting a response.
School Lane Car Park
The Parish Council have now agreed/signed off improvement works to School Lane car park. This will involve re-surfacing the car park and line marking. The proposed date for works to be carried out is Tuesday 9th April to Thursday 11th April 2019. The car park will be closed to all users during that period.
If you would like to get involved in trying to slow down traffic in the village/concerned about road safety, please contact the Parish Clerk.
Parish Defibrilator - The Coffee Tavern
The parish Defibrillator is located on the side wall of The Coffee Tavern, next to the car park. The Parish Council are also looking into the purchase of a second defibrillator for the parish - location to be finalised.
Next Council Meetings
- Monday 4th February 2019, from 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern (1st floor).
- Monday 4th March 2019, from 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern (1st floor).
The Parish Clerk can be contacted using the details shown on the Eaton Bray Parish Council home page.