Eaton Bray Parish Council
Minutes of 5th February 2018
Below is a summary of the minutes of the Eaton Bray Parish Council Meeting of 5th February 2018.
A full version can be downloaded in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF):
Summary of Minutes - 5th February 2018
Central Beds Council (CBC) - Councillor Ken Janes
- Motorcross: A report obtained from CBC on the Motorcross track and its use, was presented to the Council for information: "... the original planning permission is still in place and runs from 1st April until 30th September. This allows 7 bikes on the track everyday from 10:00am to 12:30pm, and 2:30pm to 5:00pm, and from 10:00am until 2:00pm on Sundays. The new permission has not yet been taken up. There is a requirement to build higher bunds around the tack and to submit and have accepted a Noise Management Plan. The bunding work has not yet started and as of a couple of weeks ago no Noise Management Plan had been submitted. It seems very unlikely therefore that the track will become operational with the new permission before the deadline on February 2nd ... if this is the case the new permission will fail and the site will revert to the old permission."
- Eaton Bray Police contact : PC Konopka - email [email protected] (all information is confidential and no names will be disclosed).
- For general Police contact/enquiries: Non–emergency call 101 / All emergencies 999
- Reporting of crimes - Once again the police and Council wished to remind all residents to call the police, when encountering an incident/see something suspicious, at any time of day. Trying to obtain as much detail as possible to aid the police in their investigations.
Eaton Bray Parish currently has one defibrillator located at The Coffee Tavern (side wall/car park); however the Council are looking into the option of another centrally located defibrillator installed at the now defunct BT telephone box at the entrance to Knights Close. The Council are looking in to the costs and procedures for this proposal.
St. Mary's Village Carnival, Saturday 7th July 2018
Eaton Bray Parish Council together with the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group will be having a stall at St Mary's Village Carnival - please do take the time to visit us.
Residents - keep your eyes on the Parish Council web site/facebook - for updates.
Parish Council website: www.ebpc.uk/np
Next Council Meetings
- Monday 5th March 2018, from 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern (1st floor).
- Monday 9th April 2018, from 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern (1st floor).
The Parish Clerk can be contacted using the details shown on the Eaton Bray Parish Council home page.