Eaton Bray Parish Council
Minutes of 4th December 2017 meeting of Eaton Bray Parish Council
Below is a summary of the minutes of the Eaton Bray Parish Council Meeting of 4th December 2017.
A full version can be downloaded in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF):
Download Full Minutes for Parish Council meeting of 4th December 2017
Summary of Minutes - 4th December 2017
A summary will follow after the January 2018 Meeting. The full draft minutes are available above subject to ratification at the next meeting.
Central Beds Council (CBC) - Councillor Ken Janes
Customer Services: Telephone: 0300 300 8302 / Email: [email protected]
- Eaton Bray Police contact : PC Konopka - email [email protected] (all information is confidential and no names will be disclosed).
- For general Police contact/enquiries: Non–emergency call 101 / All emergencies 999
Outline Planning Application (CB/17/05645/OUT); Land Adjacent To Eaton Park
The Parish Council viewed the application and objected to the proposal. The Council also put in a request with Councillor Ken Janes to call in the application to committee. The Parish Clerk has been in communication with Central Bedfordshire Council regarding the application deadline and an amended extension for responses was given, 8th January 2018. The Clerk placed an update of this amendment on the Eaton Bray facebook page.
Once again, problem parking has been brought to the Parish Council's attention. Should residents experience issues within the parish then please make a report to CBC Highways, dangerous parking should be reported to the police.
- CBC: centralbedfordshire.gov.uk/transport/report/parking-problem.aspx
- Police: bedfordshire.police.uk/report/Report.aspx
To keep a check on the progress of the Neighbourhood Plan you can view all details on the Parish Council website: eatonbray.com/news/tag/Neighbourhood-Plan
Burial/Cemetery Land - Feedback required
To all residents: a reminder to forward your views/comments to the Parish Clerk.
Next Council Meetings
- Monday 8th January 2018, from 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern (1st floor).
- Monday 5th February 2018, from 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern (1st floor).
The Parish Clerk can be contacted using the details shown on the Eaton Bray Parish Council home page.