Eaton Bray Parish Council
Minutes of 3rd November 2014
Below is a summary of the minutes of the Eaton Bray Parish Council Meeting of 3rd November 2014.
A full version can be downloaded in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF):
Summary of Minutes - 3rd November 2014
Central Beds Council (CBC)
- Dog Control Orders: The new Dog Control Order came into effect on Sunday, 19th October 2014. Anyone who fails to comply with these Dog Control Orders faces a fixed penalty notice of £80 or a fine of up to £1000. For more information follow the link on the CBC website:
The new orders will make it an offence for anyone in charge of a dog to:
- fail to remove dog fouling on any land in Central Bedfordshire.
- allow a dog off a lead on any land in which ‘dogs on leads’ order applies. This already applies to A and B roads, adjoining footpaths and verges; but it is extended to cemeteries, marked sports pitches and car parks of country parks.
- Fail to put a dog on a lead when ordered to do so by an authorised council officer, dog warden, site manager or park ranges; to be used in situations where a dog is not under proper control and is causing a nuisance to others.
- Allow their animal to enter or remain in an area from which dogs are excluded; enclosed children’s play areas and enclosed multi-use games areas.
- Superfast Broadband: For more details on the proposals for Central Bedfordshire and broadband services, visit the CBC website link centralbedfordshire.gov.uk/local-business.../broadband-plans.aspx
Reported Crime - Year to Date
|CRIME REPORT||Recorded Crime|
|Violence against the person||2||0|
|Three reported anti-social behaviour incidents for October: Youths throwing eggs, motorbike on footpaths, abandoned vehicle|
News from the team
If you wish to contact your Local Policing Team then please call 01582 473411 or email LPT.LeightonBuzzardLinslade&Rural
All information is confidential and no names will be disclosed. Please remember if you need to contact the Police: Non–emergency call 101 / All emergencies 999
If you live in the parish and are interested in the beautification of the village then please contact Eaton Bray Parish Council and join the EB Bloomers.
The Parish Council have once again organised for the Brass Band to visit the village for an evening of Christmas music on Friday 19th December 2014. The evening commences from 7:30pm at Three Corners/Medley Close, moving to Market Square/White Horse - finishing at around 9:00pm. A wonderful way to celebrate Christmas in the parish!
Next Council Meeting
Monday 1st December 2014, 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern.
The Parish Clerk can be contacted using the details shown on the Eaton Bray Parish Council home page.