Eaton Bray Parish Council
Below is a summary of the minutes of the Eaton Bray Parish Council Meeting of 7th February 2011.
A full version can be downloaded in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF):
Summary of Minutes - Monday 7th February 2011
New Parish Councillor
Eaton Bray Parish Council is pleased to have co-opted Cllr. Brian Piggott and Cllr. Mike Simkins onto the Parish Council. Welcome to you both.
- Number 73 Bus: The No 73 bus has been reprieved. All the people who wrote in to save the service have received a letter confirming the decision, although the bus will be cut to 3 days a week (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday).
- Potential development: Bower Lane/Harling Road to rear of Mill End Close
Concerns were again raised with Cllr Mustoe regarding the potential development on the land sited from Bower Lane/Harling Road to the rear of Mill End Close. It was suggested that the Parish Council obtain the opinions of the local residents regarding this ‘potential’ development.
To ALL residents, please complete and return to the parish office the reply slip in Focus, or the form below. Many thanks.
- Skate & Ride Area: Concerns have been raised by the users of the skate & ride area of children running around the bowl area in very muddy shoes. This causes a hazard to the skateboarders/BMX riders using the facility.
- Ground Maintenance Tender 2011-2014: The Clerk presented four quotations to the Parish Council for consideration.
- Cemetery: The Parish Council have agreed to increase their cemetery charges to fall in line with Edlesborough Parish charges. These will take effect from 1st April 2011.
Next Council Meeting
Monday 7th March 2011, 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern.
The Parish Clerk can be contacted using the details shown on the Eaton Bray Parish Council home page.
Land from Bower Lane/Harling Road to Mill End Close
The Parish Council would like to hear your views regarding the potential development of a piece of land 20+ acres.
Please complete this form by Friday 1st April 2011.
This form is now overdue.
Please see the March 2011 issue of Focus magazine.