Eaton Bray Parish Council
Below is a summary of the minutes of the Eaton Bray Parish Council Meeting of 1st February 2010.
A full version can be downloaded in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF):
Summary of Minutes - Monday 1st February 2010
Recreation Ground Improvements/Skate & Ride
The new benches have now been fitted.
The Parish Council wishes reiterate to all users of the Skate & Ride facility that "adequate safety equipment must be worn at all times (head/arm/leg protection)."
PC Viv Dady attended the meeting. There have been seven recorded crimes for the month.
Central Bedfordshire Representative/s
Ward Cllr Marion Mustoe attended the meeting and confirmed that they are waiting on the decision by Central Bedfordshire Councils for the budgeting for the next financial year/parish partnerships.
- Dog Fouling - The Parish Council would like to remind all dog walkers/owners that under the "Dogs Fouling Footway and Grass Verges Byelaw 1983" ... "it is an offence for any person in charge of a dog to allow the dog to foul a footway (any public place) or grass verge. Failure to clean up after your dog will incur a penalty."
There are up to 11 dog hygiene bins situated around the parish - please use them.
- Pot Holes - a number of pot holes on the parish roads have been reported to Central Bedfordshire Council.
- Damaged seating - work is due to commence on the damaged benches in The Rye Recreation Ground.
- Speed Limits - the Parish Council are in the process of looking into reduced speed limits for the parish roads.
- Allotments - due to increasing interest in the renting of allotments in the parish, the Parish Council are looking into the options available.
- Cemetery - the Parish Council are in the process of looking into the option of the acquisition of additional burial land.
Next Council Meeting
Monday 1st March 2010, 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern.
The Parish Clerk can be contacted using the details shown on the Eaton Bray Parish Council home page.