Eaton Bray Parish Council
Minutes of 6th January 2020
Below is a summary of the minutes of the Eaton Bray Parish Council Meeting of 6th January 2020.
A full version can be downloaded in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF):
Summary of Minutes - 6th January 2020
Central Beds Council (CBC) - Councillor Philip Spicer
Email: [email protected]
- Potholes: If you see potholes on the parish roads, take a photo/note down location and report to CBC to investigate further. Link: https://beta.cb-report-it.co.uk/
- Public Footpath repairs: When walking around the parish you see problem footpaths, take a photo/note down location and report to CBC to investigate further.
- Eaton Bray Police contact : Ellie Vaughan-Springate, Bedfordshire Police Community Policing Team, Leighton Buzzard, Police & Fire Hub, Lake Street, Leighton Buzzard, LU7 1RT
- For general Police contact/enquiries: Non–emergency call 101 / All emergencies 999
The Parish Council now have a fully trained Speedwatch Group and are regularly carrying out Speedwatch checks within the parish. The Speedwatch Group are always on the lookout for additional members, if you are interested in getting involved please contact the Parish Clerk.
Parish Council Website
The Parish Council website will be going through updates/maintenance to ensure it falls in line with new government guidelines. During the update minutes/documentation should be accessible, however if you experience difficulties obtaining information during the maintenance period please contact the Parish Clerk for assistance.
The Village Market Group are on the lookout for additional volunteers to help get involved with the running of the markets. If you are interested, please contact the Parish Clerk.
Next Council Meetings
- Monday 3rd February 2020, from 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern (1st floor).
- Monday 2nd March 2020, from 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern (1st floor).
The Parish Clerk can be contacted using the details shown on the Eaton Bray Parish Council home page.