Eaton Bray Parish Council
Minutes of 4th April 2016
Below is a summary of the minutes of the Eaton Bray Parish Council Meeting of 4th April 2016.
A full version can be downloaded in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF):
Summary of Minutes - 4th April 2016
Central Beds Council (CBC) - Councillor Ken Janes
- Cllr. Janes to look into official reporting procedures for those breaking the HGV Weight Restrictions through the parish, he will chase the police and CBC to find out what is happening. It was recommended that people still keep collating details of those not adhering to the restrictions for future records, forwarding a copy of their report to CBC to the Clerk who will also collate the details for reference.
- Reporting of HGV restriction offences: Central Bedfordshire Council, Highways Department
- Telephone: 0300 300 8049 - Email: [email protected]
If you wish to contact your Local Policing Team then please contact: Non–emergency call 101 / All emergencies 999
- The Parish Council are always looking for volunteers to help with Speedwatch in the village. Let's stop speeding by working together. If you are interested in joining Speedwatch, then please contact Councillor Mark Tomkins on 07810-753878 or email [email protected].
- The Parish Council wished to remind residents that they have no parking control/jurisdiction of problem parking in the parish and to report any offenders to CBC Highways to look into and action accordingly. The Council will be placing letters on any vehicles that are causing a nuisance in the village with a reminder of their offence. A photo will be taken of the offending vehicle and details held on file with the Parish Clerk as evidence for action by CBC/Bedfordshire Police.
The Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group are looking for help, if you can space some time to support this important scheme then please contact the Parish Clerk who will forward your details onto a member of the Steering Group.
Vacancy - Parish Councillor
There is a vacancy for a Parish Councillor on Eaton Bray Parish Council. If you are interested in joining the council please email the Parish Clerk or visit our website for more details.
Next Council Meetings
- Annual Parish Meeting & Annual Meeting of Eaton Bray Parish Council:
Monday 9th May 2016, from 7.00pm, in the Coffee Tavern (1st floor).
- Monday 6th June 2016, from 7.30pm, in the Coffee Tavern (1st floor).
The Parish Clerk can be contacted using the details shown on the Eaton Bray Parish Council home page.