Neighbourhood Development Plan - September 2018
Posted on September 1, 2018
The Consultation finished in June and I would like to thank everybody who attended the two village meetings and those who commented upon our Draft Neighbourhood Plan. The majority of comments supported our Policies and CBC made several helpful suggestions.
All responses to the consultation have been recorded and passed to our planning consultant who prepared a summary / analysis and proposals for changes to our Neighbourhood Plan Policies (these are the 14 Policies in our Pre Submission Plan).
We are currently summarizing our activities over the past 3 years and writing a Consultation Statement whilst our Planning expert is making amendments to Policies as needed. The next stages are:-
- Agree changes within the Steering Group
- Seek agreement from Eaton Bray Parish Council
- Submit the final documents to CBC who must approve our Plan before proceeding
- CBC appoint an independent Government Inspector to review our Plan
- If approved there will be a referendum. Each parishioner registered to vote on the electoral register will be given the opportunity to vote Yes or No in a referendum to be held later in the year or early in 2019.
Please send comments to the Parish Clerk at www.ebpc.co.uk
Cllr. Glenn Wigley – Chairman EBPC Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group
Comment on This Article:
All HTML, except <i>, <b>, <u> will require your comment to be moderated before it is publicly displayed.
If you would like your own avatar displayed, read about comment avatars.