Temporary Road Closure - Totternhoe Road, Dunstable - December 2018
Posted on October 11, 2018
Proposed Temporary Road Closure – Totternhoe Road, Dunstable
Central Bedfordshire Council have a request for a Temporary Road Closure at the above location to facilitate pre-surfacing patching/ surface dressing and resurfacing to take place safely.
The restrictions are to be in operation only when the necessary signs are erected on site. The Legal Order will be made to cover an 18 month period. Access may be allowed from time to time according to local signing.
If you have any observations you wish to make please let the Streetworks Team at Central Bedfordshire Council know as soon as possible.
- Totternhoe Road, Dunstable
- Application from:
- Central Bedfordshire Council Highways – 0300 300 8049
- Pre-surfacing Patching/Surface Dressing and Resurfacing
- Length affected:
- From junction Tring Road to junction Marina Drive
- The closure will be in place for 2 days between on 1st December 2018 and 31st December 2018. Confirmed dates will be circulated nearer the time
- Diversion Route:
- Head south towards Tring Road/B489, Exit the roundabout onto Tring Road/B489. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Harling Road. Turn right onto Dunstable Road. Continue onto Church Road, Turn right onto Dunstable Road, and vice versa.
Comment on This Article:
All HTML, except <i>, <b>, <u> will require your comment to be moderated before it is publicly displayed.
If you would like your own avatar displayed, read about comment avatars.