The next Parish Council meeting to be held at the Coffee Tavern on Monday 1st October 2018 at 7.30pm.
The full Minutes for 3rd September 2018 are also now available.
EATON BRAY PARISH COUNCIL
Location: Land at Bower Lane, Eaton Bray, Beds
Description: Residential development of up to 120 dwellings
Consultation Period Expires: 17th October 2018
To comment, please click on the link below:
Please be aware of the following Planning Application and Public Exhibition which have been brought to the Parish Council's attention:
(1) CB/18/02897; Land at Park Farm, Northall Road
Erection of 12 affordable homes
(2) By Optimis Consulting on behalf of Taylor French Developments/Settle
Development of land at Bower Lane, Eaton Bray
Consultation date: Wednesday 19th September 2018, 3:00pm to 8:00pm
Location: The Coffee Tavern, High Street, Eaton Bray
Eaton Bray Parish Council Christmas Market
Saturday 15th December 2018
Market Square, 11am - 5pm
We are looking for Market Stall Holders from Eaton Bray Parish to come forward if interested in having a stall on Market Square this Christmas.
Please contact EBPC Events Organiser.
Proposed Temporary Road Closure – High Street, Eaton Bray
Central Bedfordshire Council have a request for a Temporary Road Closure of High Street, Eaton Bray to facilitate the resurfacing of the carriageway to take place safely.
The restrictions are to be in operation only when the necessary signs are erected on site. The Legal Order will be made to cover a 12-month period. Access may be allowed from time to time according to local signing.
If you have any observations you wish to make please let the Streetworks Team at Central Bedfordshire Council know as soon as possible.
- High Street, Eaton Bray
- Application from:
- Central Bedfordshire Council Highways – 0300 300 8049
- Carriageway Resurfacing
- Length affected:
- From junction Medley Close to the junction Northall Road
- The closure will be in place from Monday 5th November until Friday 9th November 2018, between 09:00 – 15:30, closure will be lifted daily
- Diversion Route:
- Head south-east on Bower Lane towards Moor End, Turn left onto Dunstable Road. Continue onto Church Road. Turn left onto Castle Hill Road. Turn left onto Eaton Bray Road. Continue onto Totternhoe Road, Turn right onto Northall Road and vice versa