St Mary's Village Carnival 2011
Posted on May 3, 2011
The Carnival this year is on 2nd July and the date draws ever nearer. The theme for the Carnival this year is – "PIRATES" – Why are we going to be Pirates this year? Well, because we AAAAARGH HAHAHAAARGH. All parrots welcome.
- Dress in Carnival theme and join the procession as it leaves The Orchards heading for Edlesborough green.
- Decorate your house as a Galleon, fly the Skull and Crossbones from your chimney and brighten the route as the procession makes its way through the villages.
- Can you provide any help to the carnival?
- Prizes, of any sort, for the various raffle and tombola stalls.
- Items for the silent auction.
- Can you assist with transport or provide the use of a lorry or van?
- Can YOU provide help on the day of the carnival at any of the many charity stalls, even for a few hours?
- Contact Gordon Gray
- Charity Stalls - If you want to book a charity stall at the Carnival, contact Chris Banks.
- Classic Cars - If you have a Classic Car you would like to show off for all our pleasure, contact Roger Wilkinson.
- Advertising in the Carnival means you become part of these villages. For advice on the benefits of advertising in the Edlesborough Carnival program contact Pauline Glen.
Source: Focus, May 2011
Comment on This Article:
All HTML, except <i>, <b>, <u> will require your comment to be moderated before it is publicly displayed.
If you would like your own avatar displayed, read about comment avatars.