Burglaries in Greenways and Wallace Drive
Posted on January 21, 2011
A Burglary took place in Greenways, in Eaton Bray, on Thursday the 13th of January, between 4:30 and 4:40 p.m.
The offender has gained access to the side of the house, entering through a door that had been left unlocked. A purse was taken from the kitchen. The owner was in the house at the time and saw a shadow in the hallway. The owner has called out, causing 3 males to run from the house. The purse has since been found near to the house.
If you have any information about this crime or other suspicious incidents, please call the Police Control Centre on (01234) 841212, and quote crime reference, J,D,/,1,7,8,0,/2011.
A Burglary took place in Wallace Drive, on Thursday the 20th of January, between 5:00 and 5:10 a.m.
The offender has forced open the front door. A handbag has has been taken.
If you have any information about this crime or other suspicious incidents, please call the Police Control Centre on (01234) 841212, and quote crime reference, J,D,/,2,7,5,1,/2011.
Other ways to get in touch
- Text your message to (07786) 200011
- Email your message to [email protected] Or call crime stoppers in confidence on (0800) 555111.
Many Burglaries can be prevented
- Keep doors and windows locked at all times.
- Remove all keys from the locks and keep them in a safe place and out of view.
- Avoid leaving property like Handbags, Keys, or laptops in hallways, or where they can be seen from outside the house.
- Keep garden furniture, ladders, and Wheelie bins in a secure garage or shed, or locked up away from the house, where they might be used to climb onto a roof or access a first floor window.
- Be a good Neighbour.
- Be aware of sounds like breaking glass.
- Report any suspicious activity, or vehicles, in the area.
Thank you for your support.
Source: Ringmaster Bedfordshire
Comment on This Article:
All HTML, except <i>, <b>, <u> will require your comment to be moderated before it is publicly displayed.
If you would like your own avatar displayed, read about comment avatars.