Eaton Bray Youth Club
Posted on August 17, 2007
An opportunity will occur in September 2007 for a Youth Club Leader in Eaton Bray as the present Leader will be leaving. This established and successful club provides a vital and rewarding position giving an essential facility for young folk in the village.
The needs are:-
- To organise and oversee Youth Club Activities at the Coffee Tavern as well as on special arranged outings.
- To liaise with the Bedfordshire Rural Communities Charity Team and Luton & Beds Youth Association on organised events.
- Two experienced helpers and a treasurer and the Parish Council.
- Help for special projects from the Bedfordshire Rural Communities Charity Team & L & B Y A.
The rewards are:-
- A monthly salary during school term time.
- All school holidays off.
Source: Focus, August/September 2007
Comment on This Article:
All HTML, except <i>, <b>, <u> will require your comment to be moderated before it is publicly displayed.
If you would like your own avatar displayed, read about comment avatars.