Eaton Bray Youth Club
Posted on August 17, 2007
An opportunity will occur in September 2007 for a Youth Club Leader in Eaton Bray as the present Leader will be leaving. This established and successful club provides a vital and rewarding position giving an essential facility for young folk in the village.
The needs are:-
- To organise and oversee Youth Club Activities at the Coffee Tavern as well as on special arranged outings.
- To liaise with the Bedfordshire Rural Communities Charity Team and Luton & Beds Youth Association on organised events.
- Two experienced helpers and a treasurer and the Parish Council.
- Help for special projects from the Bedfordshire Rural Communities Charity Team & L & B Y A.
The rewards are:-
- A monthly salary during school term time.
- All school holidays off.
For further information contact M Beal or apply to The Parish Clerk.
Source: Focus, August/September 2007
Comment on This Article:
All HTML, except <i>, <b>, <u> will require your comment to be moderated before it is publicly displayed.
If you would like your own avatar displayed, read about comment avatars.
Be the first to comment on this article using the form below.