Appledown Rescue - Donate Now
Posted on December 7, 2014
On Saturday (6th December), a car accidentally crashed into Appledown Rescue and Rehoming Kennels in Eaton Bray.
The car drove through the big security gates and into the back of the stable block when the accelerator was hit instead of the brakes and unfortunately Appledown also lost one of their own dogs (an ex rescue) in the accident.
For more about Appledown Rescue and Rehoming Kennels, please see their Facebook group.
Update: From Kate Tuck:
How can you help? Here's how!
- Next time you shop at Amazon, choose something from the Appledown Rescue Wish List
- Register at easyfundraising.org.uk and at no cost to yourself, automatically donate money through the retailers you use when you shop online. Registration takes one minute and requires virtually no personal details
- Make a donation at www.givey.com/AppledownRescue. 100% of donations made through this site go to the kennels.
- Remember Appledown Rescue in your will.
- Sponsor a kennel for a minimum monthly donation of £10 payable through standing order.
- For 50p, add a dog's dinner to your bill at Pets At Home (Dunstable) 1st - 24th December
- Throw your green token into the Appledown Rescue Community Matters box at Waitrose (Leighton Buzzard) throughout January.
- Come along to any of our events that will take place through 2015
- Contact us with details of any charity giving schemes that we might be able to join, or local events that we may be able to come along to
- And look out for the Appledown Rescue Christmas Appeal coming soon.
Comment on This Article:
All HTML, except <i>, <b>, <u> will require your comment to be moderated before it is publicly displayed.
If you would like your own avatar displayed, read about comment avatars.