News and Local Information about Eaton Bray in Bedfordshire.
Skip navigation

Abrahams family Moor End 1841

May 3, 2012 by Abrahams in forum Genealogy / History

#1199 Abrahams, 3 May 2012, 16:35

Am trying to find out about a Robert and Mary Abrahams living in Moor End on the 1841 census.  Their children were Joseph born c. 1826, George born around this time give or take a year or two, Mary Ann b c 1830, Caroline b. c 1834 and Emma b. c 1837.  George was born in Colmworth and subseqently went to live in Lincolnshire.  Am trying to find out more about Robert, where he was born and what happened to the rest of the family.  There were many Abrahams in Colmworth around that time but have not been able to make a link

#1200 Tom n Harry, 4 May 2012, 08:28

Think both Robert and Mary Winsor died between 1841 and 1851 census.
Children are scattered about in 1851.
Have a look at the Eaton Bray Community Tree on our Genealogy page.

http://histfam.familysearch.org/getperson.php?personID=I8863&tree=EatonBay

#1201 Tom n Harry, 4 May 2012, 08:33

There is a death registered June 1842 for a Mary but I think that it could be the daughter of Robert and Mary.

#1208 Tom n Harry, 5 May 2012, 09:50

Have a baptism from Eaton Bray Parish Records 1559-1812.
October 9th 1796 Robert son of John and Elizabeth Abraham.

Reply to topic

All HTML, except <i>, <b>, <u> will require your topic to be moderated before it is publicly displayed.

Your Name:
Your Email Address:

Your Email Address will not be made public.
Topic Content:
On submission of your reply, a cookie may be stored on your local device as described in our Privacy Policy.

Return to topic list | Return to forum list

Please note that the views or comments expressed on this website (forum) are not necessarily those of the Parish Council. The Webmaster reserves the right to remove any defamatory, derogatory or libellous statement or words from the site.