Archived News - Jubilympics
FANCY DRESS COMPETITION
FOR HEROES & HEROINES (8yrs.& Under)
Your hero or heroine can be factual, fictional or even imaginary!
Please enter on the day (free) at the competition gazebo near the
race lines before 1.15 – parade time 1.30 p.m. at the Maypole rings.
2 Trophies will be awarded in each category.
Timetable for the rest of the day
- 12.00 Crowning of 2012 May Queen by our Green Man
- 12.10 Maypole dancing: join in, lots of fun for everyone!
- 12.30 Entertainment by the Great Horwood Silver Band
- 12.30 Tugs-of-War : Under 5's, up to Ladies' and Gents'
- 2.00 A musical selection : by Dagnall Community Choir
- 1.30 Judging of Heroes and Heroines –8 yrs. & under
- 2.30 Our Diamond Jubilee Cream Teas will be served
- 2.30 Entertainment by the Great Horwood Silver Band
- 2.30 EDaN Mini-Olympics –free entry to all children
- 3.30 Presentation of gold, silver and bronze medals on the podium in the Maypole rings
- 4.00 The Raffle Draw
Also: B-B-Q, Refreshments, Tombola, Books, Segways
Bouncy Castle, Jousting Mat, Stocks, Cake & Craft Stalls