Location: Land off Totternhoe Road / The Rye, Eaton Bray, Dunstable Beds LU6 2BQ
Details: Outline planning permission is sought for development of up to 145 new dwellings on land off Totternhoe Road / The Rye, Eaton Bray.
Consultation Period Expires: 16 March 2016
Please see Details of Planning Application - CB/16/00717/OUT for further information about the Consultation and how to respond.
Please ensure that all responses are submitted by 16th March 2016.
It's time to start thinking about this year's Carnival on 2nd July 2016 with the theme 'Myths, Monsters and Magic'.
An Appeal to all Local Businesses
The ever increasing foot print of the Carnival with visitors from Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Dunstable, Luton and Hemel Hempstead is an ideal vehicle for promoting your business. As an organising committee we can work with you to find the best means of advertising your businesses to the crowds who attend the Carnival if you give us a chance to do so.
How can you get involved?
Please consider one or more of the following, some of which may be tax deductible:
- Advertise in the Carnival Programme and / or the arena – contact Pauline Glen
- Donate a prize relating to your business to the Grand Draw
- Donate an item relating to your business for the Silent Auction
- Take part in the procession
- Make a cash donation to the Carnival
- Any other way you would like to be involved; let us know!
If you would like your business to be involved in the Carnival in any way please contact Gordon Gray via the carnival website - www.stmarysvillagecarnival.com.