News and Local Information about Eaton Bray in Bedfordshire.
Skip navigation

George Robinson Bapt Eaton Bray 13 Oct 1032

August 3, 2016 by Pam in forum Genealogy / History

#3435 Pam, 3 August 2016, 11:59

I am researching any info about a George Robinson (or his family), born 22 Aug 1832 in Thurleigh, baptised 13 Oct 1832 in Wesleyan Church, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire – FHL # 0583983 (RG4 222, 223+).  Household members Mary Ann Higbin, John Robinson, George Robinson.  He married Sarah Makeham in 29 June 1854.  Sarah was born Milton Ernest, abt 1836. George's father was George, prob born in Radwell 1807. May have married Mary Ann Higbin. Sarah Makeham's father was George, possibly married to a Catherine.
Any clarification, corrections or relationships, other names would be much appreciated.
I will be visiting Bedfordshire in Oct and would be happy to meet up if anyone wishes to chat further, or can recommend any further research hints.

#3596 Stephen Robinson, 15 July 2019, 22:41

I have family of that time fitting with your details above. If you wish to email your details I can send over to you my family tree to see if there is any matching areas.
Regards
Steve

#3597 Stephen Robinson, 15 July 2019, 22:41

I have family of that time fitting with your details above. If you wish to email your details I can send over to you my family tree to see if there is any matching areas.
[email protected]
Regards
Steve

Reply to topic

All HTML, except <i>, <b>, <u> will require your topic to be moderated before it is publicly displayed.

Your Name:
Your Email Address:

Your Email Address will not be made public.
Topic Content:
On submission of your reply, a cookie may be stored on your local device as described in our Privacy Policy.

Return to topic list | Return to forum list

Please note that the views or comments expressed on this website (forum) are not necessarily those of the Parish Council. The Webmaster reserves the right to remove any defamatory, derogatory or libellous statement or words from the site.